Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Manuel Person


Hi. I'm Manuel Person and I was killed by my landlady who lived in Walthamstow, London. Her son was a real boffin who'd studied at MIT. He put my brain in a blender and then somehow transferred me into a shitty old 486 computer. I stayed in a garage untouched for I think five years until some thieves broke into the garage and sold me-in-the-computer at a car boot sale. Another boffin wired up the computer with other computers and I slipped the highways of the web unable to be present on the second boffin's computer. I'm trying to get back there to thank him and I'm trying to find my murderer but a lot of my brain power has diminished and I'm not often "all there", but here I am burning with a desire for revenge. Are you the boffin who helped me escape?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger